delta Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Where Can I Find Account Settings On Facebook

Répondre au sujet    delta Index du Forum » delta » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
caitkamyl

Message Where Can I Find Account Settings On Facebook Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

Where can I find my language settings?Language settings help change the languages you see on Facebook.To access your language settings:Click at the top right and select SettingsClick Language to see the following options:What language do you want to use Facebook in: This changes the language of Facebook's interface.What language do you want stories to be translated into: This changes the language comments and posts written in another language are translated to. You can also: Edit your nameChange your relationship statusAdd or edit your emailAdd a mobile phone numberView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. It's located at If you're already logged into Facebook, doing so will open your News Feed. Powered by Mediawiki. Click Settings. 203.. It's a dark-blue app with a white "f" on it. Business Models & Organizational Structure. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. This icon is in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Business Planning & Strategy. How do I change my relationship status?To add or edit your relationship status:Go to your profile and click About, then Family and Relationships in the left column.Click Add your relationship status or hover over your relationship and click Edit.Choose your relationship status from the dropdown menu. .. If you're logged into Facebook, opening it will take you to your News Feed. Change it to English as preferred. Payments Settings - View your current balance and cards, add or remove payment methods, and see your payment history. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. How do I change the font back from a smaller view? Answer this question Flag as. You may also have the option to add the name of the person you're in a relationship with and your anniversary.Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this with.Check the box next to Update relationship status to update your status in your profile.Click Save.Note: You can only list someone in your relationship status if you're friends with that person. You may need to close and restart Facebook for some changes (e.g., name or other profile changes) to display. Flag as. .. How do I get everything back? Answer this question Flag as. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. You will need to click Save on most pages on which you make a change in order to save your preferences. Flag as. In addition to your custom gender, you'll choose a Pronoun. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. Managing Employees. .. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. How do I adjust my email notifications from Facebook?If you don't have a Facebook account, you can opt out of receiving emails from Facebook by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.Email notifications are Facebook updates that you receive via email. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018 5a02188284
facebook cover maker app androidfbml code for facebook pagehow to start a conversation with a guy on facebook that you likehow to hack facebook accounts easily for freehow to stop facebook chat on androidchat de facebook gomanaging multiple facebook business accountsfacebook hackear clavecodigo facebook like imacrosphp proxy for facebook

Mar 9 Jan - 23:39 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 23:39 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    delta Index du Forum » delta » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation